Skip to main content

I find forms difficult to complete

An unfamiliar form can be daunting, but there are lots of processes these days that don’t need a form at all.

You can phone us to:

  • request pension income
  • make a withdrawal from your ISA or Collective Investment Account (if there is no joint account holder)
  • amend a Direct Debit
  • change your address.

Just have a recent statement or valuation handy when you call so we can verify your identity with a couple of quick questions.

If you would prefer to use the internet, we can help you to access our Online Service, where you can complete a number of transactions without completing a form.

Your financial adviser will also be able to help you and can complete transactions online. We’ll be able to give you their contact details if you are unable to find them.

If you would like to talk to a financial adviser but you don’t have one, then you can find one using our Find an Adviser tool.

If you do not have access to the internet, we can fill the form in on your behalf and post it to you to review.

We can also help you to fill in a form over the phone or in person when visiting the Customer Lounge.

Looking for something more specific?

We’re here to help. So, if you can’t find what you’re looking for, please get in touch and we'll do our very best to help you.

Contact us